MID-LEVEL AESTHETIC PROVIDER
MID-LEVEL AESTHETIC PROVIDER
DEPARTMENT: Back Office
REPORTS TO: Physician / Clinical Supervisor
JOB SUMMARY : Responsible for the overall patient experience of each aesthetic patient. Duties include taking medical histories, performing examinations, developing a comprehensive treatment plan, and delivering safe and effective treatments.
Education And Experience:
- Graduate of accredited P.A. program and current NCCPA certificate or Graduate of accredited nurse practitioner program
- Current Oklahoma State license or obtain one by employment.
- At least 3 years’ experience as a PA/NP
- Aesthetic experience or completion of aesthetic courses a plus
Essential Skills And Abilities:
Primary Duties :
- Provide direct patient care, treating the patient in a style and manner that is representative of Soul’s vision and values. This includes performing consultations, creating treatment plans, delivering treatments, and educating and selling all services and products. Treatments may include injections such as neurotoxin, dermal filler, threads, and other aesthetic treatments such as microneedling, chemical peels, lasers, and other devices as delegated by a supervising physician and consistent with authorized practice as defined by state law.
- Review patient medical history and make sure that the patient is a candidate for treatment prior to creating a comprehensive treatment plan.
- Provide documentation of consultations and treatment plans so that the patient’s journey can be easily followed and managed.
- Provide accurate documentation of all treatments performed.
- Manage patient complaints or complications in a professional manner and seek help from other providers and/or medical director when needed.
- Have advanced knowledge of all services including pre and post care instructions, contraindications, possible side effects, and expected results.
- Have advanced knowledge of all injectable and skincare products including indications, ingredients, rheology, and instructions of use,
- Effectively educate each patient prior to any treatment on the above items and have the patient complete a consent form.
- Practice aseptic technique to avoid infections and complications.
- Responsible for oversight and supervision of other clinical staff as needed.
- Responsible for committing time and energy into gaining the required skills and knowledge to perform all procedures safely and accurately. Education and excellence are top priority at Soul. Training opportunities will be provided but personal investment and self-motivation will be instrumental in achieving success in this position.
- Participation in events, product training, staff training, and content creation for marketing will be mandatory and may be outside of scheduled hours.
- Continuously work to fill your own schedule by working with the marketing team to increase social media presence and learn how to find and nurture leads.
- Coordinate with the marketing department to promote products, specials, and services.
- Assist with social media by collaborating with the marketing team on Reels, TikToks, and Instagram/ Facebook Stories.
- Participate in creating, reviewing, or implementing specific standard operating procedures, protocols, or guidelines so that we stay safe and compliant with current laws.
- Maintain treatment rooms and work areas in compliance with OSHA standards.
- Maintain inventory-tracking system for all injectable products. Orders and stocks inventory and supplies as needed.
- Other tasks as needed