The Patient Coordinator provides a friendly and efficient patient experience when patients visit the practice. Responsible for answering telephones, scheduling patients, checking patients in and out, managing patient leads, managing patient flow, and product inventory and sales.
Education And Experience:
- High school diploma.
- Two+ years experience in customer service and/or sales
- Basic typing, English and mathematical skills; Spanish would be a plus.
- Technology savvy with computers and Google Suite (Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Sheets, etc.)
- Medical or aesthetic experience would be a plus.
Essential Skills And Abilities:
- Greet Patients with a smile and help them feel comfortable while waiting in the lobby.
- Make sure the patient has completed all paperwork and consent forms prior to the provider seeing them.
- Monitor the phone, text messages, and email throughout the day.
- Respond to any communications with patients in a timely, professional manner.
- Communicate with the provider to help solve any patient concerns or questions.
- Manage all provider calendars by scheduling, canceling, rescheduling, and confirming appointments.
- Coordinate with the marketing department to promote products, specials, and services with incoming patient communications.
- Assist with social media by collaborating with the marketing team on Reels, TikToks, and Instagram/ Facebook Stories.
- Complete all opening and closing duties (inventory, reporting, tiding up workspace).
- Invoice patients and manage rewards programs.
- Learn and maintain knowledge of all our services, products, FAQ’s, financial programs, etc.
- Collaborate to create retail displays in the lobby and throughout the provider rooms.
- Use skincare knowledge to push product sales to drive daily, monthly, and yearly sales goals.
- Attend training seminars to learn more about our services and products.
- Exemplify Soul’s mission, vision, and values through patient and team communications.